The customer has the option to purchase all of the products featured on the website at Metropolitan Srl.
After providing product selection, and then filling the cart, you can start the purchase process into six steps that require registration to the site.
The purchase process requires the entry of default data for billing and destination of the goods. The default data can be modified at any time of purchase by the user during the purchase process.
The contract of sale is concluded between the Metropolitan Srl and the customer only after receiving an e-mail notification to the address specified by the customer at the time of registration.
This e-mail notification with the words "Order Confirmation from Metropolitan Srl" will contain the details of the order (number and date), the list of products purchased and the associated costs including shipping.
The e-mail notification will be sent after the payment is completed successfully. In case of an error in the payment the user must reformulate the order from the beginning.
During the selection of the product there will be some entries availability at the warehouse of the Metropolitan Srl. Term "available" is meant purely as indicative and 'can buy the product at the same time by multiple users.
The Metropolitan Srl reserves the right to cancel the order in case of unavailability of the product or an error on the price giving timely notice to the Customer.
The customer must take care to keep this communication in electronic (or paper) and attach these general conditions of sale. The Client shall simultaneously verify the accuracy of all data and promptly notify in case of inaccuracies. Nesuna change will be possible after the issuance of the invoice!
We do not accept orders, including any supplements or amendments, by phone or fax. By submitting the order automatically implies acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale and Payment here present.
The payment will be through the use of the PayPal system:
In case of purchase, together with the completion of the online transaction, PayPal provveder à charge immediately the amount of your purchase effettuato.In case of cancellation, either by the Customer or in the event of non-acceptance of the same by part of Metropolitan Srl, together with the cancellation, the amount of the canceled goods will be credited back to the customer's Paypal account. The timing of re-credit on the payment instrument chosen within the PayPal account and PayPal depend exclusively on the banking system. Once the chargeback amount on the Paypal account, in no event shall Metropolitan Srl can not be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delays in crediting employees by Paypal or by the banking system.
Metropolitan Srl reserves the right to require the customer information (eg. Landline phone number) for determining the actual ownership of the PayPal account.
In the absence of the required documentation, Metropolitan Srl reserves the right not to accept your order.
At no time during the purchase process Metropolitan Srl is able to know the information related to credit card or other mode choices within the PayPal wallet.
The prices on the site are inclusive of VAT.
Metropolitan Srl reserves the right to cancel the order in case of an error in the price of the product.
During registration, you can indicate if you are 'a' company or a natural person.
The company will display the cost of the goods excluding VAT.
Please note that the prices shown may be subject to change at any time without notice.
Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the client and 'a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not indicate the purchase order form at Metropolitan Srl a reference of Game VAT), is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except under certain conditions listed below.
To exercise this right, the customer must send a Metropolitan Srl notice within 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be made:
- By registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to Metropolitan Srl;
- By telegram or fax sent within the above stated period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt MUST be sent within the next 48 hours.
Once you have received the notice of withdrawal, Metropolitan Srl will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods which must be received within 10 days from Metropolitan Srl.
The right of withdrawal and 'subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; and not 'can exercise only on the withdrawal of the product (eg .: cables, plugs, etc ...);
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: cables, etc ...); should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product;
- According to the law, the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
- The shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, and 'under the full responsibility of the customer;
- If the goods are damaged in transit, Metropolitan Srl will notify the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for the return and canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Metropolitan Srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- On arrival at the warehouse, the product will be inspected for any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or original packaging are damaged, Metropolitan Srl will deduct from the refund due to a percentage, not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Metropolitan Srl will refund the customer the full amount paid within 14 days of return of goods, by transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by wire transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which the reimbursement (Cod. ABI - CAB - CIN - Account of the invoice).
The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where Metropolitan Srl finds:
- The lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- The absence of elements of the product;
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Metropolitan Srl will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
For every order placed on www.luckycut.com, the Company will issue an invoice for the shipped Products, sending it via e-mail to the Customer, in accordance with Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer.
It will not be possible to make changes in billing information after the issuance thereof.
Delivery costs are borne by the Customer and are clearly indicated in the order.
There are three different groups of expenditure:
- In the event of a total expenditure of less than € 60.00 the cost of delivery is of € 9,00
- In the event of a total expenditure of more than € 60.00 delivery costs are totally free.
No responsibility can be attributed to Metropolitan Srl in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
The personal information requested under the order are collected and processed in order to meet the expressed demands of the customer and will not under any circumstances and no license to third parties. Metropolitan Srl guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03. These data is Metropolitan Srl.
The contract of sale between the customer and Metropolitan Srl is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian Law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, and if the customer 'a consumer, the territorial competence and' that of the reference hole of his town of residence; in all other cases, the local jurisdiction and 'the only forum in Rome (RM).